24.4.13

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie



  
# This is my favorite corner in our house: the relaxing area in the
 kitchen. At this spot I have a beautiful view over the water and I love 
to sit here while nourishing my little babygirl.  This is also the place where we
 often socialize and chat with our  friends or where we love to read. 
I just remembered that this is the place where I took my very first 
instagram photo 2 years ago. #


pics femkeido

Femke Dekker-ter Meulen is a Dutch interior designer who has just 
opened her beautiful "Femkeido"shop in Delft.

while watching her inspiring creative and colorful blog...
- she blogs about interior, lifestyle, photgraphy and everything she loves - 
 I was wondering... what would be her favorite corner at her home

I asked sweet Femke to share her corner with us
  simply supplemented with some words...
this is her beautiful #instacorner

you can find Femke on instagram here

ps. feel  free to join in the - Ylva Skarp - giveaway here
this giveaway is open for everyone!